Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On to Chapter 2

In chapter 2 today of my study, it focused on having time alone with God. W efocused on making sure that we take time for god daily whenever that is best for us. I have the hardest time trying to keep a regular time. Im a night owl, and I sure do like to stay up late and get up late. Early mornings just are not for me! She also talks about really getting down to the nuts and bolts of what kind of woman you want to become. Set a goal for what you would lilke to accomplish in a year. Maybe you would like to read 5 Christian books and read through the Bible in a year. Maybe you would like to memorize X amount of scripture. Offer that in in prayer to God. We decide how much and how fast we want to grow. Sounds lilke good advice to me. I like the idea of reading X amount of books. I'm thinking I should make a list of a few and set a date.
For desert tonight I made the kiddos Farmwife Banana Pudding. I got the recipie off of a sneak peek at the book Ruthanne has for sale over at SugarPieFarmhouse. It was delicious! And the kiddos certainly loved it.
What sweet thing did you do to bless your family today?

No comments:

Post a Comment